Friday, April 5, 2013

A Feeling



                                                                                      Google Image

I don’t know whether to call you by your name
Or maybe I should just speak straight into God
Were you trying to teach me that love does not exist
Or were you afraid to feel it burning inside of your soul
The situation does not matter;  I know it is real - I felt it
Far inside so I know love is there and it will be there forever
In a part of me that won’t be forced but always seeks to grow
To find a way and a place to be infinite and beyond all edges
Beyond hope, beyond truth, beyond reason, beyond every thing
Love always makes its own rules with compassion for all
Not always with softness and never with pity or spite
Simply what is right and good for all is the best thing for me
Courage is necessary even when it doesn’t seem hard
And felt Love will always be real